A few days ago, we launched a new feature that allows business owners to claim their business listing(s) using phone, mail, or manual verifications.
Once a merchant verifies they are the business owner, they will be given tools to:
- edit all of their contact information
- edit all of their business attributes (such as hours of operation & payment methods accepted)
Other tools have been prepared but not yet released onto the site.
These tools include:
- replying to reviews
- providing different departmental or additional phone numbers
- providing your slogan & a message to consumers
- uploading pictures and videos that will be marked as "from the merchant"
- uploading documents such as menus, price lists, etc.
We are currently soliciting feedback from our merchants asking about their thoughts on these features before releasing them. So, what are you waiting for? If you're a merchant, go verify your business listing then sound off and let us know!
To verify your listing, find your business details page and look for the "Are you the business owner?" link. Everything from there is as easy as 1-2-3. ;-)